Thursday, July 8, 2010

CHAPTER 5

My life started to become more colorful than the past few years. I started to have a lot of friends, and thousand of crushes. Teasing one another with friends to a certain guy… all for fun! It was in high school where in I started to have crushes and even got my first heart beat. Though I never experienced to have a boyfriend, still I have experienced how it feels to be in love. But I didn’t let my emotions over powered me. I was just contented with a having a friend around. I had a lot of fun with them and I really enjoyed every bit of being with them. However, in any relationship, for instance in friendship, we couldn’t really avoid to have conflicts and misunderstanding among friends.

Just like what had happen between my closest friend and I. we used to be best friends for a long time, but with just a simple misunderstanding, everything ruined. Our friendship just ended up into nothing. And it brought a great sadness to my life. I realized that being high pride could not really save a relationship. Imagine, within three years we hate and snubbed each other. That could be one of the greatest mistake I ever made. Somehow, I regret, but I realized that everything was part of life’s trial. It was not right, yes but it is still okay. At least in the end I learned from my mistakes.

After all, we’ve still reconciled during second year. We reconciled not because we’re in the good terms but because of our respect to our “barkada”. We’ve already talked (assumed talk.) But the closeness was no longer the same as it was before. I realized that when a glass is broken, you couldn’t fix it again. Perhaps, that was due to being immature. And it was part of growing up—part of my life. From then on I started to hate my high school life. I was not used to cry because I guess, I didn’t know how, but in this incident, I learned how to cry. In fact, I’ve found out that I still had the capability to shed tears. I thought that I really had a cold, cold heart. But I was wrong. There’s always a tear in my heart.

The sad part here was that, during those times, I had nothing to share my feelings with. I found nobody to comfort me when I was in the dark hour of my life. I thought by just seeing my ultimate crush everything would be okay, that my gloomy day would turn into sunny… but I was wrong. Nobody could really heal the wounds not even my ultimate crush. If I was happy seeing him passing by before, then during that time, I couldn’t keep myself smiling anymore. It was like a broken heart, seems like my boyfriend broke up with me. The only different is it was my best friend who broke my heart but at was people said, “Everything must have its end. Something new must always be end.”

No comments:

Post a Comment